2020 Christmas Setup Ideas: Hot Chocolate Cocoa Bath DIY Tutorial for Your Christmas Photoshoot!
Christmas is coming next week! Get your cameras and holiday photo setups ready! You’ve been inspired by so many beautiful Christmas setup ideas, but there’re still some photographers searching for setup ideas that work only for particular clients. Baby photography, for example.
For perfect Christmas baby photoshoot, which is the best one among so many Christmas setup ideas? What are some awesome DIY ideas for a baby photography Christmas setup? Want to level up your 2020 Christmas Photoshooting RIGHT NOW?
Today’s tutorial article will denefintely give you setup ideas for Christmas baby photography you’ve been looking for! Follow the step-by-step guide, try the particular DIY techniques with themed props, you’ll find it can be so fun & easy to achieve a beautiful Christmas setup with affordable props & a Christmas themed backdrop!
During the past 2 month, the hot cocoa photo shoot went viral on all social medias. Photographers are sharing and asking ideas about hot cocoa. In today's article, I will show you the Christmas hot cocoa milk bath setup DIY tips step by step. It mainly consists of a DIY big mug, powdered milk in brown gel food coloring, some props and a beautiful Kate Christmas Backdrop. You will love it!
To Complement The Christmas Hot Cocoa Setup, Things You Mainly Need:
Next, you can start to construct this particular Christmas hot cocoa setup.
Step One: DIY A Big Mug
- Get a big plastic planting pot. 16”-20” diameter. You can get it from any flower shop or supermarket. Choose the color you like, or you can just buy a originally white one, so that you can paint the color or decorate it as you like. (Make sure there’s no hole at the bottom.)
- Clean the planting pot before your DIY.
- Use the spray paint, lightly paint the pot as you like.
Step Two: Create Hot Cocoa Bath
- Fill the completed mug with warm water.
- Add powdered milk after adding water. Don’t just pour gallons of whole milk into your bath tub, use small amounts and experiment with various levels of translucency.
- Begin to add Drinking Chocolate (or Brown Food Coloring). Read the list of ingredients beforehand, in case of allergy. Check with your clients before this step. Use those with less chemicals.
- Let the mixture settle for 15 minutes.
- Add the marshmallows, Christmas candy cane and other props.
Step Three: Fill Your Mug With “Hot Cocoa”
- Then the setup is done. And don’t forget a Christmas Hot Cocoa exclusive backdrop to complete your session.
With Christmas Hot cocoa bath DIY techniques, you will see, create a really fantastic Christmas themed baby photography by a beautiful Christmas hot cocoa bath setup & a Christmas backdrop can be so FUN & EASY! And a beautiful Christmas setup will definitely help you level up your 2020 Christmas Photoshooting!
Regarding the backdrop, Kate recommend 10x6.5ft Kate Christmas Wooden House Hot cocoa Backdrop for Photography, which is completely well qualified for the job.
For More Inspirations:
Anastasia also recommended to steam out some of the wrinkles before making the balloon garland. You can use a hand steamer. It's so convenient. It's small and it's pretty powerful. If you want to know more about removing wrinkles, please check: Get Wrinkles Out Of Your Backdrops
Read More Resources: Handbook of Photography Backdrop
This is an exercise that you can do with simple equipments & studio space, and the most important thing, a fantastic Christmas Backdrop. Hope you can enjoy this video, and get some inspirations on improving you 2020 Christmas Photoshooting!
If you like this article, please share it! Be sure to join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KatebackdropsEur/. to share your ideas! You can also receive free articles, updates as well as discounts information from https://www.katebackdrop.co.uk/ and our FB Group.